Additional information

Airline

Registration

Manufacturer

Type

Airport

Country

Photo Date

Photographer

    Seen here departing the Abingdon Air & Country show 2013, wearing German markings & the military code 18. Built in 1958 Ex registrations include GA+394, AS+441, AC+441 & 90+31.

    The type was originally designed & built in Italy in the 1950’s by Piaggio, as the Piaggio P.149, a utility & liaison aircraft. It was built under license by Focke-Wulf in West Germany as the FWP.149D. 190 of the type were built here & primarily used by the German Air Force, compared to 88 in Italy by Piaggio.

    Clear